Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everytime I look at my sweet little baby, I am just amazed at how fast he is growing, he is now 9 months old. He crawls, he stands, he can takes steps, he climbs the stairs, he can drink from a straw, and prefers coke (I know, not good) but he knows what a can of coke is, and he loves it. When we are laughing he starts to laugh, it's so cute, it is a fake laugh, funnier than ever. he tries to make the sound of Crosby when he barks. He is always going, quite the busy body!
I have posted some pictures below.


Newborn
Seven weeks old

Fifteen weeks old


Five months old



Nine months old





4 comments:

Becky Smith said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can hardly wait until I get to see the little guy in person. I hope everything is going well for your little family. Have a Merry Christmas!

kris said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!

Kathy said...

Cute, cute, cute baby!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by either...

Lora and Josh said...

SO cute! Ben's preference is Pepsi thanks to my mom!